Neutral switch plastic ramp tf999 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Neutral switch plastic ramp tf999

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
rabbit1

Neutral switch plastic ramp tf999

First off Hello all, NOOBIE here. awesome forum. Wish I would have found it sooner, would have saved me some heart ache for sure.

SO I've have tf999 auto transmission that I replaced the leaking shifter input seal on. The problem I've incounter is the plastic ramp attached to the shift mechanism on the valve body is broken off. I've searched but can't seem to find a part number for it. Anyone know where I could get this from?

rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
rabbit1

Here is a picture.

Unread 12-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Dealer part take it in and let the parts guy figure it out and order a new one.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 05:30 AM   #4
mmerlinn

Take one off of a used valve body. Be sure they are the same as all actuators are not the same.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
rabbit1

Thanks for the replies, Dealer was zero help. After searching and calling around most of the day finaly found a transmission shop that had some and knew what the heck I was talking about. Here is the what I purchased and was a perfect fit.

Insulator-neutal switch from sonnax part number 22229-03. Part is marked for Chry RWD 1970-2002.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.