need help with clutch bad !!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > need help with clutch bad !!!!

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 05-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
sahara92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

need help with clutch bad !!!!

ok hear what I have 92 wrangler 4.0 5 speed tranny. not sure on years of motor and trans tho I know they been swapped I thought I had a bad slave ( internal ) so I did a full duralast clutch kit but was still lossing presure after five mins so I changed out master now I holding ok pressure but it doesn't seem to to be disengaging all the way cuz it won't go into gear with out pumping the clutch like 20 times and then if I just hold in on the clutch while in gear it will slowly start engaging clutch and jeep will slowly start moving I'm thinking I messed up when I did slave cylinder cuz I didn't get one wit lines already attached but wanted to get any Ideas before I start taking out tranny again for second time this week so any and all thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

sahara92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
sahara92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

oh forgot to say clutch I took out had 1990 on it and was wondering if there was a difference between clutch kits from 1990 - say 1993 seeing how I not real sure on what year motor or trans I have
sahara92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.