need a good site for 2.5L to chevy 350 conversion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > need a good site for 2.5L to chevy 350 conversion

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-05-2002, 10:32 AM   #1
jerrys yj

need a good site for 2.5L to chevy 350 conversion

i need a good site for this because in considering to do this. all the help i can get would be nice. thanks

-KC's on the windshild
personal quote:"it didnt look that deep dad, i swear!"(first time stuck in mud)
jerrys yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2002, 07:26 PM   #2
84JeepXJ

You are not the only one. I am considering that, or the Chevy 3.4 V6. Hopefully, the 3.4 will bolt up to the same tranny my 2.5 has: The Torquefite 904.
Absolutely stock..... For now..
84JeepXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2002, 08:02 PM   #3
my litte red yj

hey i was thinking the same but jerrys yj and mine have the lousy lightduty ax5 trans i do not think a v 6 will hold to that we need to convert the the whole drive train But me i am leaning towards a new long block 2.5 the cost to trade it to somthing else it will to into a money pit my 2 cent's
my litte red yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.