motor mount adaptor kits for LT1? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > motor mount adaptor kits for LT1?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Jeep JK Wrangler NEW Heat Reducing Performance Vented HoodARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 05-01-2002, 04:02 PM   #1
RPjeepster24
1988 YJ Wrangler 

motor mount adaptor kits for LT1?

I just bout a ton of LT1 parts that I am going to put in my wrangler and I knowo that I am going to have to get new motor mounts and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or web site that could help me out with a LT1 conversion for a wrangler, I can do it I could just move faster with some help, thanks!!!!

I am the owner of the "Jeepvette," My Life-Long Project is complete-Just in time for it to provide my new bride and I some financial relief, see the awesome video's and pics at my website: http://jeepvette.com/ I plan to get my wife and I a more family friendly Jeep, you'll understand if you go to the site : )
RPjeepster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2002, 04:30 PM   #2
BlazinYellowTJ

man good damn luck. my buddy had a hella time trying to find mounts to fit his jeep. ill ask him what he finnaly did and get back to ya...
Line-x sprayed interior
---------------------------
J.E.E.P. = Just Empty Every Pocket
BlazinYellowTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2002, 08:02 PM   #3
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

Easy one:
<a href="http://www.mountainoffroad.com/catalog/BombProof%20MM/bombproof.htm" target="_blank">M.O.R.E.</a>

They are sorta pricey but the quality is top notch. I run their mounts to keep my 360 positioned in my CJ7.
Unread 05-01-2002, 10:59 PM   #4
RPjeepster24
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the info, I have allot of things that I can do and many little projects and putting the engine in first doesn't have to be the first, I am not going to hook up everything and find out that the motor mounts are off 1/2 and inch, just going to try and to it right the first time, I will check out the M.O.R.E., might be worth my time, thanks
I am the owner of the "Jeepvette," My Life-Long Project is complete-Just in time for it to provide my new bride and I some financial relief, see the awesome video's and pics at my website: http://jeepvette.com/ I plan to get my wife and I a more family friendly Jeep, you'll understand if you go to the site : )
RPjeepster24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.