mopar mpi $$ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > mopar mpi $$

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 02-27-2002, 01:13 AM   #1
blackdog
1985 CJ7 

mopar mpi $$

I've got an 85 CJ-7 with the 258 and I've had it with the Carter and all the smog crap, and as a result I've decided to install the mopar mpi conversion kit and be done with it once and for all. I live in CA so it's either this or the TBI and I think the mopar is worth the extra $$. Has anyone purchased the kit, where did you get it from, and what did you pay??? I'm trying to find a good deal on the kit. Any comments, suggestions, or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Unread 03-03-2002, 03:06 PM   #2
hamyscj

Got it, done it, love it!! The best price I've seen is at www.kollerparts.com I have a used v belt crank pulley for sale and a new serp belt pulley also. Those aren't included with the kit. I will also have an bare intake for sale shortly. Email if interested, Hamy.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.