metric pistons? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > metric pistons?

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
jeep795
1992 YJ Wrangler 

metric pistons?

went to a parts store to get a piston and they were all out of standard sizes, all they had was metric. is there any major difference with ring sizes is what i'm majorly concerned about. it was only 20 bucks, and i need it for someone elses rig so i ordered it anyway. i have extra pistons layin around, i just didn't want to have to go through the trouble of having only a set of 5.

it would be like the holiday 5 pack of beer, just wouldn't seem right.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.