Lucas 75w90 synthetic trans and dif lube. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Lucas 75w90 synthetic trans and dif lube.

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 07-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Rocky.ca
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Lucas 75w90 synthetic trans and dif lube.

Have you guys used it? I paid nearly 50 dollars canadian, and have been reading that pennzoil syncromesh is the best. I wanted to get redline but my parts store doesnt carrry it. Took this instead, want to make sure its worth the money before i open it up

Sound System
custom de-milk jugged bumper :D
Rocky.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2007, 10:32 PM   #2
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Since you have a 97 4-cylinder, that means you have the AX-5. Which does not take synchomesh fluid.

I'm fairly sure that trans should take a GL-4 rated gear lube, GL5 is not acceptable.

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.