Lock Right and Powertrax? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Lock Right and Powertrax?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
XJ ANDY

Lock Right and Powertrax?

Im looking to buy a locker and im having trouble finding a lock right locker web sight are lockright and powertrax the same company or seperate

[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]Plans: SYE, Roof Rack
[COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR]Ford 8.8, 4.88 gears
XJ ANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #2
yesterdaylight
1995 YJ Wrangler 

powertrax is the lockright manufacturer/wholesaler i think... i got mine from dc4wd in the vendors section but it seems it shipped from the powertrax warehouse! great price regardless!
Green Jeep Club Member #172
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member # 23
Green 1995 4 Banger
If only my pocket was as green as my Jeep :D
yesterdaylight is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.