Jeep TJ Control Arm HELP! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Jeep TJ Control Arm HELP!

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
SamuelRLyons
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep TJ Control Arm HELP!

I have a 99 jeep TJ with RC's old school 4" lift kit. I have RC fixed front/rear lower control arms with factory front/rear upper control arms. No SYE and just a dropped transfer case plate. I eventually want to re-do the whole set up but my question was......Can I go ahead and install Metalcloak front/rear upper control arms for now while keeping everything else as is? I'm kind of strapped for cash and cannot afford all 8 control arms in the kit at the moment. Eventually I would like to get an adjustable track bar as well for front/rear.

SamuelRLyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.