Ignition Annhilator Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Ignition Annhilator Question

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-17-2002, 07:51 PM   #1
cyan1de

Ignition Annhilator Question

Ive been working on putting in this hp holley ignition annihlator system for about four hours now. I have everything hooked up, and now im stuck. I was wondering if anybody here has ever installed one of these and knows the correct way to hook up the wires to the distributor. I mean I dont know which color is the power, ground, and the tachometer. All i know is that the manual that comes with the annihilator to install it sucks. I appreciate any input, thanks ahead of time.

cyan1de is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.