I need help with a suspension question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > I need help with a suspension question

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
wranglerdave

I need help with a suspension question

I am needing to down size some stuff on my yj and need to know what all I have to replace in order to go to a stock suspension from a 4 inch lift.

wranglerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
turnebr
1980 CJ7 

should be springs u bolts pitman arm if a drop down was installed when the lift was and probably shorter or stock brake flex lines and shocks. this is all assuming that it was a kit that was installed and not a piece by piece diy thing
Jeeps and girls are alot alike, both get mad when you call them the "c word", both like to be rode hard, both of them are hard to control... Hell, the only difference between them is you can only fix one with a hammer.
turnebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
wranglerdave

Thanks
wranglerdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.