I need help with my peugeot ba10 5 transmission! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > I need help with my peugeot ba10 5 transmission!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 06-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #16
fishjunkee1313
1989 YJ Wrangler 

cant get the linkage to line up

fishjunkee1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #17
fishjunkee1313
1989 YJ Wrangler 

just got it. its ll fixed and rebuilt
fishjunkee1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #18
ChEaPsK87
1987 XJ Cherokee 

dude a whole thread of you talking to yourself??? i geuss it worked cause you got it done...
ChEaPsK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #19
joshmart613
1987 YJ Wrangler 

im about to change my front seal in my tranny and i was wondering if the stud extractor you used to get the front plate off damaged the studs or not...as in were you able to reuse the studs or did you have to replace them...ive never worked on a tranny much but i need to get the plate off to get to the seal...any help on what to expect is greatly appreciated as advice and guidance are sonetimes hard to come by on here
joshmart613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 10:02 PM   #20
mmerlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmart613 View Post
im about to change my front seal in my tranny and i was wondering if the stud extractor you used to get the front plate off damaged the studs or not...as in were you able to reuse the studs or did you have to replace them...ive never worked on a tranny much but i need to get the plate off to get to the seal...any help on what to expect is greatly appreciated as advice and guidance are sonetimes hard to come by on here
This thread is almost 4 years old. The OP has not logged in at any time in those four years. Therefore, the likelihood of him seeing this post is NIL.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual transmission , transmission case

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.