Hydraulic clutch problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Hydraulic clutch problems

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 10-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
the_fuzz
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Hydraulic clutch problems

1993 jeep Cherokee, 4.0 H.O, 5-speed Aisin-Warner AX15. One day I started my Cherokee and I had it in first gear with the clutch petal pressed and it began to lurch forward and I couldn't pull it out of gear to I had to shut it down. After that i replaced the master cylinder and i didn't happen for a while. Well today the same thing happened to me. After I shut it down, it seemed to run perfectly fine. the new master cylinder doesn't have more than 3000 miles on it. What could be causing this problem?

the_fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
cruiser54
Web Wheeler

1990 MJ Comanche 

The slave cylinder is going bad...........
cruiser54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 speed , ax15 , clutch master cylinder

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.