home made snorkel? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > home made snorkel?

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-21-2002, 09:14 PM   #1
usclimber1

home made snorkel?

does anyone know how to make a snorkel for cheap. how much does a regular one cost anyways.

usclimber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2002, 11:52 AM   #2
dirtystyle

you have to make a sealed airbox thats sealed to card , tbi , throttle body what ever,,,, you get LARGE airitake hose from heavy truck supply can ever get iit in pre bent angles its used on big rigs ect it wount colapse like dryer hose or duct hose then run it to PVC the up and out but ,,, you know you need to water proff a lot more then just making a snorkle to go play i the ddeep water ,,, or your rigs onna literally be DEAD IN THE WATER
Unread 01-22-2002, 12:26 PM   #3
bigsteve3184

You can buy one for i think $250.
There's a shop down the street from me that sells them...here is there website...(On their site they also give you a diagram on how to install it.)
Here it is!

www.novajeepers.com
bigsteve3184 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.