Help!! Trying to find a new flywheel for 2005 tj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Help!! Trying to find a new flywheel for 2005 tj

Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle TrussARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 04-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Matty173rd
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Help!! Trying to find a new flywheel for 2005 tj

I'm trying to find a new flywheel for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. Appearently there is something special with the 2005-2006 series TJs. I don't know what it is though but I've tried getting a steel one from Centerforce and they don't make one for those years and I cant find a steel one anywhere else. Help! Any ideas?

Matty173rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
Matty173rd
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Trying to keep this tread fresh.......Still haven't found a vendor except the dealership that deals with new flywheels for 2005 and 2006 iron flywheels. Anybody know of an aftermarket steel flywheel?
Unread 01-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
Matty173rd
2005 TJ Wrangler 

well I guess ill try one more time by trying to keep this thread fresh. Hoping to find a steel flywheel replacement instead of a heavier iron one. Thanks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.