HELP!!! replacing ac pump with bypass idler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > HELP!!! replacing ac pump with bypass idler

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
panther83
1998 XJ Cherokee 

HELP!!! replacing ac pump with bypass idler

Hey just a question for you, I'm working on deleting my ac on a 98 jeep cherokee classic with the 4.0L. When i was taking off the ac pump 3 out of the 4 bolts broke. I want to remove the piece the ac bolts to (also has a fan attached to the bracket) so I can have more room to work on the broke bolts. I pulled 3 bolts off the ac bracket 2 on top that bolted into the engine and 1 on the bottom. It still wont come loose... am I missing a bolt to remove so it will come off??

panther83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.