Help needed. jeep Front end. camber problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Help needed. jeep Front end. camber problem

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-27-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
wowsholva
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Help needed. jeep Front end. camber problem

i got into a wreck with my jeep and cant seem to figure out why my front driver side tires camber is way off i used to sit out give or take 2" from my flares the top of the tire is now entirely under the flare. i also bent a 4 link mount on the axle. and the passenger side upper arm before the wreck any help or ideas would be great i will get pictures if i know what to take them of. i guess im just hopping its not the inner steering knuckle that needs to be replaced and maybe just ball joints....."the upper ball joint is currently fixed while the lower in movable not sure if that's correct.

and side note is the rear track bar adjustable to re center my axle?

wowsholva is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.