Help...D44 to 60 Swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Help...D44 to 60 Swap

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-22-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
ADay73
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Help...D44 to 60 or 9" Swap

I am going to put a long arm and 35's on soon for my DD and offroad rig. In order to save myself from breaking down on the trail and not being able to get to work on Monday, I am thinking about upgrading to the D60 at the same time as the lift install or as the axle and gear upgrade instead of doing it with my D44 then wanting to upgrade to the 60 and have to buy them AGAIN. So here is the question, who offers the best package on these axles or what is a good junkyard donor I can steal from for my front and rear?

Last edited by ADay73; 08-22-2007 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Added another option to Swap Idea
ADay73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007, 06:17 PM   #2
ADay73
2006 TJ Wrangler 

From looking at a couple of posts I am now perplexed. Which is better if you can find the donors and have some cash...go with 60's front and rear or 9"?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.