Help!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Help!!!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-30-2001, 01:05 AM   #1
I-4

Help!!!!

am having problems w/a vaccumm leak on a 95 4 popper
i've replaced all the rubber fittings at the end of the plastic.but when the brakes are pumped it goes from around 650-700rpm to around 1000 rpm.the only 2 things not replaced are the fittings on the front axle(holding out for the cable kit )and the vaccumm boost on the brakes.what is causing this problem?HELP!!!!

Unread 08-05-2001, 03:35 PM   #2
I-4

i found my problem:stupid vacuum boost for brake was going south! should be fixed soon!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.