Heater core - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Heater core

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
shlitzcan
2001 FSJ Cherokee 

Heater core

Hello new friends!! I'm a new jeep owner of just A couple years. after extensive research i have to replace the heater core in my 2001 grand Cherokee anniversary edition. loaded with every bell and whistle known to man!! its got the 4.7 v8. what am i getting my self into because im not paying $800 to have this fixed. i've been fixing vehicles for years and am not looking to stop.

shlitzcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #2
Shaggs2Dope
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlitzcan
Hello new friends!! I'm a new jeep owner of just A couple years. after extensive research i have to replace the heater core in my 2001 grand Cherokee anniversary edition. loaded with every bell and whistle known to man!! its got the 4.7 v8. what am i getting my self into because im not paying $800 to have this fixed. i've been fixing vehicles for years and am not looking to stop.
There are many threads on here as this is a common problem with the wj. Just use the search feature and label everything. Also there are you tube videos that a lot of people watch every step of the way. It's not a hard job just be organized and label parts with what screws and stuff like that.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.