Gear swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Gear swap

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-17-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
superjet86

Gear swap

I I have a problem... I want to swap my 09 JK gears to 5.13 and I have an opportunity to get a ARB elocker and was thinking of putting it the rear... I can do all the mechanical stuff as far as getting everything apart... I just don't know how to do the measurements for shims to make sure the mesh is good

Anyone have any advice or know how to do it... If I were to do everything else and have someone come and finish it up???

Thoughts? I'm located in hamburg michigan

superjet86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
superjet86

Correction... It's an Eaton locker
superjet86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
Evildriver-3
1995 ZJ 

That isn't going to work that way, find a reputable shop before that costs you more than you want it to.

Less than 8 is like playing with half a deck
]=Supershafts=[
Long Island Motorsports Association
Evildriver-3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.