FAQ - My gas mileage sucks - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > FAQ - My gas mileage sucks

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #76
jcgf1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Gas milage

Hi

hello my jeep is killing me with gas consumtion 260 kn per tank... new 02 sensor and injector rail was liking...till same problem.. but when i touch the injectors, rail.. etc... then i got 350 km... Please help!

jcgf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 11:20 PM   #77
wj47ho2004
2004 WJ 

My mostly stock fipk 4.7ho gets 13-14 mixed and 18-19 hwy. I run 91-93 octane. I installed plastic to block the about 3/4 the rad on this and my truck in the winter. The quicker it gets there and the warmer the engine runs, the better the mpg.
My old 94zj 5.2 got 1-2 mpg higher mpg after I did a electric ford super coupe fan mod. Much faster warm up and less stress on the waterpump.
wj47ho2004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faq , gas mileage , improve mpg , miles per gallon , mpg , poor gas mileage

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.