Extremely odd question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Extremely odd question

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Extremely odd question

I posted in the wanted section just now but i'd figure i'd ask here if anyone knows where to find a new one. Well at least i hope this is the right section. I'm looking for a shift knob from a T18 with the pattern on it. If it's new that's better but i've searched the net and ebay and came up with 1 haha. Maybe someone can shed some light for me. Thanks in advance.

JeepinMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #2
Super Jeep

you should go to a auction or swapmeet and look for the shift knob
i made a custom shift knob with my lathe and some aluminum stock then anodized it with a sparkel it is semi transperent black with a blue and red undertone kinda purple it looks freaking awsome
Unread 03-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #3
schmoken

4WD Hardware has this one in a bunch of different colors. Nice but $43:

clicky

Last edited by schmoken; 03-24-2006 at 04:33 PM..
schmoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
jason m

is reverse up or is it down, if its down go to the junkyard and get one off of a 465 or a 435, the share the same 3/8 16 thread as the T-18 and have the same pattern. if reverse is up then look for a T-98 in an old ford truck, or a scout, jason.
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.