exhaust parts replacement help! (nuts and bolts type stuff) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > exhaust parts replacement help! (nuts and bolts type stuff)

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Currie RockJock Products!!

Unread 04-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
robertwsimpson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

exhaust parts replacement help! (nuts and bolts type stuff)

I am in the middle of replacing the cats on an 01 TJ and every single bolt broke when I took the old one off. That's the three that hold the cat pipe to the catback exhaust, and the four that hold the cat pipes to the manifold. I'm wondering what you guys have used to replace this stuff... mainly, the nut clip things that go up on the manifold to hold the cats to it. Can you get that stuff at autozone or anything? There's no way I will be able to get nuts and washers up there without taking off the intake manifold I'm pretty sure.

What have you guys done?

This is on a Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport Auto with the 4L I6.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.