exhaust manifold - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > exhaust manifold

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-27-2006, 10:18 AM   #1
mdplayer

exhaust manifold

I'm hoping this is the right forum to post this in and I can get some help from it. While getting the jeep inspected, I was told that I need a new exhaust manifold for it to pass inspection. Ok, so I know that when you replace things on a jeep, always get something better...not the same stuff. So I could certainly use alot of help picking one because I have no knowledge about this stuff...a little info about me/the jeep.

its a 2001 2.5L engine with 73,000 miles on it. I don't wheel it hard because I dont know exaclty where to go with it. I would like something that helps with gas and performance, I do a lot of traveling with it. The one from the dealer will cost me 460 with labor, but I would rather put something on it better than what is on it now. Plus I'm pretty sure, I can get better parts cheaper from somewhere else. Thanks to all who can help me out with this one.

mdplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
XJ4oh
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I think Banks makes one for the 2.5L. Check out www.quadratec.com and look around, ive seen it on there. They claim a performance gain from it.
Baja Aux. Lighting.
Green Jeep Club #185, Nowhere to Wheel Jeep Club member #1
'04 WJ - Columbia Edition - 4.7HO 2WD
XJ4oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.