exhaust manifold - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > exhaust manifold

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-27-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
mdplayer

exhaust manifold

I'm hoping this is the right forum to post this in and I can get some help from it. While getting the jeep inspected, I was told that I need a new exhaust manifold for it to pass inspection. Ok, so I know that when you replace things on a jeep, always get something better...not the same stuff. So I could certainly use alot of help picking one because I have no knowledge about this stuff...a little info about me/the jeep.

its a 2001 2.5L engine with 73,000 miles on it. I don't wheel it hard because I dont know exaclty where to go with it. I would like something that helps with gas and performance, I do a lot of traveling with it. The one from the dealer will cost me 460 with labor, but I would rather put something on it better than what is on it now. Plus I'm pretty sure, I can get better parts cheaper from somewhere else. Thanks to all who can help me out with this one.

mdplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
XJ4oh
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I think Banks makes one for the 2.5L. Check out www.quadratec.com and look around, ive seen it on there. They claim a performance gain from it.
Baja Aux. Lighting.
Green Jeep Club #185, Nowhere to Wheel Jeep Club member #1
'04 WJ - Columbia Edition - 4.7HO 2WD
XJ4oh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.