engine swap info - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > engine swap info

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineVisit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-08-2004, 11:23 PM   #1
TritonDND

engine swap info

Looking for the pros and cons of a bunch of engine swaps. I have a 98 TJ 2.5L with some problems and need to ditch the engine. Would the 4.0 L engine from a similar year be the easiest and most cost efficient? If I were to go the V8 route, what is the easiest swap, and pros and cons of other swaps? Most internet information doesn't really break it down pricewise and efficiency wise. I'm considering a chevy 350, chrsler 5.7L and a ford 302. Any suggestions on ease and price?

TritonDND is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.