Engine Rebuild Suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Engine Rebuild Suggestions

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 05-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
skysub

Engine Rebuild Suggestions

So I bought my jeep about 7 months ago and have been having a blast! Of coarse I've put a lot of money into because...that's just how jeeps are. I was working on it yesterday and found out I have a rod knocker. So the only choice is to break down the engine and rebuild it. It's a totally stick 1992 straight 4 so if anybody has suggestions for mods as I'm rebuilding it to make it better would be a great help! Thanks!

image-1433104358.jpg

image-2902897691.jpg

skysub is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.