Engine issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Engine issues

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
rbruinsslot

Engine issues

Hey all I have a 96 grand Cherokee that had what seemed to be a possible pushrods issue. Just recently I decided to poke around a little to make a shoppng list. I pulled the last cylinder plug and found the end of the plug was destroyed. I guess what I'm wanting to know is would it be worth doing a full rebuild on a motor with 226000 on it or completely new engine?? Still starts fine won't run long and seems to build up enough pressure to kick out the dipstick and kill the motor. Any ideas ?? Thanks ahead of time

rbruinsslot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.