Dynomax cat back system - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Dynomax cat back system

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 05-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Mahanoy
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Dynomax cat back system

Am looking at a dynomax super turbo cat back system . I heard dynomax isn't the best but its all I can afford. If ne one has one is it mellow or really loud. I want a mellow sound. They are offering a promo of $75 so I figured I'd try a dynomax. Anyone have any comments or suggestions please post them. Thanks, Mahanoy

Unread 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
jnicewan
1995 ZJ 

I had one, not on the ZJ but on a truck. IMO they sound like crap, compare the sound to a glasspack, they are about the same thing. The deal seems decent though. At least you will have new pipe from the cat and on if you decide to replace the muffler.
jnicewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
Mahanoy
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I ordered the dynomax system and it has a lifetime warranty so I should b good when it rots away any comments on my purchase
Unread 07-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
Mahanoy
2001 TJ Wrangler 

So far I had my muffler on for about 2 months and I love it. It sounds nothing like a glass pack. It has a nice rumble at low rpm's but it's not to loud when driving 65-70 mph. I would recommend it to anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.