Distributor Pickup Coil?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Distributor Pickup Coil??

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 08-02-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
98JEEPTJ
2005 WK 

Distributor Pickup Coil??

My jeep has been running real sluggish lately and unless i am gitting on it it buffets and seems like it missing or something. I am going to replace the Pickup coil and see what that does maybee this will help some others out I have searched and read everything seems like a lot of jeepers are having a little trouble kinda like mine. I checked all the components on the throttle body nothing their and I got this idea off of an old thread. Replaced cap rotor plugs wires and nothing helped did the sea foam and still nothing..... Thanks to who ever it was who posted the old thread...hope it works will tell ya tomorrow...

Unread 08-03-2005, 11:19 AM   #2
98JEEPTJ
2005 WK 

So looking into this problem a little further I think I am just going to replace the distributor with a new one...Should be in tonight...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.