Dana 60's fr/rr on ebay. Should I get them? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Dana 60's fr/rr on ebay. Should I get them?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-20-2007, 07:42 PM   #1
jfrdog
Jeepin' til I die!

1980 CJ7 

Dana 60's fr/rr on ebay. Should I get them?

I'm thinking of running 39.5" tires on these. Should I get them or will I regret getting them?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...0658717&rd=1,1

jfrdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #2
jason m
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrdog
I'm thinking of running 39.5" tires on these. Should I get them or will I regret getting them?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...0658717&rd=1,1
that's an extranal flanged SRW dodge 60 front, the front spring pearchs are 32.5 on center. the extranal hubs are harder to upgrade to internal ( chevy or 91 up dodge ) style. there good fronts but for that price i would look for a chevy. the reasion you would want internal hubs is if you plan on runing locking hubs theres only one style ( the selectro hubs ) that stick out alot. you can get drive falnges for them ( factory 30 and after market 35 spline ), they stick out less and are a hell of alot stronger. i would really look for a chevy for that price. the rear you can pick them up a dime a dozen and it will only be a 30 spline FF axle, 14 bolt or dana 70 would be a better axle to upgrade to, jason.
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.