dana 35 axle carrier ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > dana 35 axle carrier ??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Unread 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
beno
1997 TJ Wrangler 

dana 35 axle carrier ??

so i purchased a used axle carrier model number 73630 i believe it is for 3.55 and up gears the guy i bought it from said it will work with 3.07 gears. i purchased from ebay so i really dont want the hastle of sending back unless absolute necesary my 8.8 build has stalled for now thanks

beno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Google Dana 35 carrier break.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
beno
1997 TJ Wrangler 

yeah i know the 35 isnt that great but my 8.8 build has stalled thanks for the info
Unread 11-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
beno
1997 TJ Wrangler 

sorry for being a meat head just found the axle break information you were referring to ah i blame it on the beers thanks again
Unread 11-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

D35 Carrier breakage is also fun to Google.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.