CJ Drive shafts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > CJ Drive shafts

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
MeCasa

CJ Drive shafts

Stock 1977 CJ7; Spicer 20 TC; Dana 30 FDA and AMC 87/8" RDA - At least that's what the book says.

If I drop the T-18 in I'll have to work over my front and rear drive shafts. Are the knuckles and Ujoints on these shafts common on many vehichles or a specific app. The reason I ask is I'd like to keep the current shafts (in case I go back three speed) and just have new shafts built, the tubes are easy, how about the knuckles?

Thanks
MeCasa

MeCasa is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.