Anyone have probs. w/H2O in Airtube? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Anyone have probs. w/H2O in Airtube?

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 08-19-2001, 04:02 PM   #1
Shacky

Anyone have probs. w/H2O in Airtube?

I just installed a new cone air filter and removed the air box on my TJ. The performance enhancement is phenomenal. My only concern is, what will happento this setup when it gets wet?? While I don't plan on submerging my TJ, The filter will certainly get damp. I do plan on engineering a splash guard to keep most of the direct water off of it, but I know when any water hits the fan, it is blown throughout the engine compartment. Has anyone else had any problems or found solutions for this scenario??

Shacky is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.