another friggin restrictor Q - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > another friggin restrictor Q

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-17-2003, 03:26 PM   #1
Quan

another friggin restrictor Q

sorry to ask about this damn restrictor again but here goes...
ok... ive removed the restrictor funnel fawker close to my TB... but where is this elusive front restrictor? I suppose mine could have been removed by the previous owner but i dont see it.... is it in the box or is it in the tube that goes to the grill? pictures would help..

[b][COLOR=green]Green[/color] Jeep Club Member #15[/b]
[b]My Jeep Made Me Broke Club Member #2[/b]

93 YJ I-6 w/ stuff

Keep the [COLOR=blue]greasy[/color] side down
[URL=http://members.cox.net/quanno/ford88.html]FORD 8.8 INFO HERE![/URL]
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 09:01 PM   #2
wildvan

my 94 never had a restrictor up front, if you have one, it will be at the tube entering your air box, many have completely removed the tube and left the hole to the air box open,. You can fix it all and invest in a CAI, this will give you the best results..JMO
wildvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.