Another 94 YJ that wont start.
After lots of searches and diagnostic posting a new thread for help.
1994 YJ 4.0 will not start. Was running fine with no issues when I parked it but two days later it wont start. It cranks over, has plenty of spark and is getting fuel. No trouble codes except the normal 12,33,and 55. ECU is only 4 months old. New TPS and CPS when I replaced the ECU. Battery and cables are also 4 months old and hold a good charge.
1. check engine light comes on when you turn the key and the fuel pump charges.
2. turn key to run and she just cranks. checked spark, fuel and have good spark and fuel pressure.
3. Changed plugs, and wires, none were fouled but #2 had a crack in the porcelain. still no start.
4. changed distributor cap and rotor. No change
5. changed power pack, No change
6. Fuel pressure is fine and even tried a little starting fluid.
Was looking for a little advise. Everyone knows you start over thinking this stuff and miss the small things. Thanks in advance for your help.