AMC 360 Truck Avenger sizing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > AMC 360 Truck Avenger sizing?

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 05-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Paperboy326

AMC 360 Truck Avenger sizing?

I know everyone will say go tbi, and not waste the $$$ on the carb. But were are headed to silver lake in a week and i just need sime and functional. Amc 360, edlebrock rv cam, hei ignition, headers, supertraps exhaust, 4.10 gears, 35's. I need to pick between a 470cfm or a 670cfm. Dont do crazy rock crawling, but enjoy a good mild trail ride, hill climb, and dunes, but want it to work well at 65/70mph when we take the jeep to the lake. I have a buddy who is a great tuner so we can dial the carb it. I am headed to lane auto tomorrow at lunch to buy it. Oh and carb spacer help at all? We had a spacer and a 470 on our 304 and it worked great.

Paperboy326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Eric1080
1978 J-Series Truck 

id say edelbrock 650 1826 offroad carb

or id say 670 if holley
Eric1080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.