99' tj 6 cylinder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 99' tj 6 cylinder

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
OZKER09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

99' tj 6 cylinder

Not to mechanically inclined. I have a question about a hose that goes from the carburetor to the master cylinder I believe. I can feel the air being sucked in but I was wondering if its supposed to be exposed like that or if there is something that goes right there. I posted a picture but from my phone, never uploaded with my phone so I hope it shows up. Thanks

image-3017755805.jpg

OZKER09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
OZKER09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I think I made matters worse. After I was done messing with the hose I went to pick up my daughter and my brakes got extremely stiff. I had to drive really slow and stop breaking really early so I can stop on time. What did I do and is there any way to fix it. I literally had no problems before I started messing with the hose, the car was breaking fine up until I was messing with it. I did find a vacuum hose that came loose, would I just need to bleed the breaks? I don't see any leaks either. Please help!!!

Last edited by OZKER09; 08-27-2013 at 05:28 PM..
OZKER09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.