99' tj 6 cylinder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 99' tj 6 cylinder

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
OZKER09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

99' tj 6 cylinder

Not to mechanically inclined. I have a question about a hose that goes from the carburetor to the master cylinder I believe. I can feel the air being sucked in but I was wondering if its supposed to be exposed like that or if there is something that goes right there. I posted a picture but from my phone, never uploaded with my phone so I hope it shows up. Thanks

image-3017755805.jpg

OZKER09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
OZKER09
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I think I made matters worse. After I was done messing with the hose I went to pick up my daughter and my brakes got extremely stiff. I had to drive really slow and stop breaking really early so I can stop on time. What did I do and is there any way to fix it. I literally had no problems before I started messing with the hose, the car was breaking fine up until I was messing with it. I did find a vacuum hose that came loose, would I just need to bleed the breaks? I don't see any leaks either. Please help!!!

Last edited by OZKER09; 08-27-2013 at 04:28 PM..
OZKER09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.