97tj vibes...next step? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 97tj vibes...next step?

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Joelster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

97tj vibes...next step?

I have sye kit. Double cardon shaft. Tcase drop cam bolts. From pinion to ds almost perfectly straight bout 1/4 to 1/2 inch raise and it would be. 4inch pcomp lift with 35s. Only feel vibes at 60+. Rythmic. If i take rear ds out and put in 4x4 to front wheel drivr it i get ZERO VIBES. ds back in and vibes. Everyone says UACA'S. BUT.. do i need to make the pinion and ds completely straight and the bends be at the double cardon. Or? Ive also heard i need to have a bend at the ds to pinion and ds to tcase sye?? Please help this is killing me.

Joelster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
Joelster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I had a post up before and people really gave me alot of info. As to tom woods diagram pinion to ds should be straight. Can i get a low profile tcase/tranny mount that would make it more of angle to ease the bend? I have the mount that is aftermarket from autozone cost me like 14 bucks. The stock one wasnt there when i bought jeep
Unread 10-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
Joelster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can i maybe shave the mount i have in half to give me that 1/4inch?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.