95 yj engine upgrade Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 95 yj engine upgrade Help

Advance Adapters SYE Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 04-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
COLDflame22
1995 YJ Wrangler 

95 yj engine upgrade Help

Okay so I have 1995 yj with a 2.5L 4cylinder and I want to upgrade to a 4.0 6 cylinder. I have a motor man who can put it in for me but he has not done this swap upgrade before. My question is, what all will I need that will not swap over from the 4 to the 6, like transmission? Radiotor? Mounts? Wiring? Hoses? I need help thanks

Denver

COLDflame22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
1995wrangler

I did mine. It took three months just to do the wiring. DONT Do IT. You have to repin the whole fuse box. Its easer to do a small block chevy with a painless kit. TRUST ME
1995wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.