8.8 super kits - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 8.8 super kits

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
tjwrangler97
1998 TJ Wrangler 

8.8 super kits

do they make 8.8 super kits just like the dana 30 and 35 cause i saw someine talking about it and they wont respond to me and if they do who makes them and where to get them

tjwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2006, 03:39 PM   #2
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

Send a pm to nailer. He is a mod here and he did one of the first kits available. He can give you thoe complete run down.

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Yes, Superior Axle and Gear makes a Super 8.8 kit. A few of the members here, Nailer and Joe Dillard, got the first two prototype kits to test out and have had great results so far. I also wrote an Article on the kit and the installation of said kit that appeared in the October Issue of Petersen's 4Wheel and Off-Road magazine
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.