I have a 88 YJ with a 4.2.
Here's what went wrong and how it happened. Driving down a newly paved section of a main road I hit a half paved manhole cover. I hit it so hard that the jeep jumped off to the side of the road. The radio died along with the Jeep itself. Once I pulled over and came to a stop there was smoke pouring out of the front of the Jeep. I hit so hard it messed up wiring, melted fuse able links and other wires.
I now have the Jeep so it will turn over but it won't fire, no spark. Is there a way to direct run the coil to a power source? I've done a few quick searches and really haven't found anything. Thanks for any help or advise.
1988 Wrangler YJ, 4"lift on 33" BFG Mud Terrians