4.0 swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 4.0 swap

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
AMC-COMMANDO
1972 C104 

4.0 swap

Got a 93 4.0 swapped into my 72 Commando. Now I need to figure out how or where to get a power steering hose to go from the stock saginaw box to the 93 pump on the 4.0. Anyone have any info? Greatly appreciated!

AMC-COMMANDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
jnicewan
1995 ZJ 

Take both lines to a place that builds hoses, and tell them you need one line made with the right fittings. Ask your local auto parts store about making lines, there are 2 stores near me that make these lines. An auto store might even let you browse through the stock of p/s lines they have to see if one matches up or close enough to yours. If they dont know then try a hydraulic hose shop or simply a shop that sells hose, most of them can make anything you need as far as hoses are concerned.
jnicewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
AMC-COMMANDO
1972 C104 

Thanx! That was my backup plan. I just figured with as popular as this swap has become,some company out there would be making a hose for this swap. I know a lot of the AMC car guys are swapping in 4.0s in place of the 232 and 258 as well. It is actually a pretty easy swap,basicly a bolt in.
AMC-COMMANDO is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.