258 valve cover hardware help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 258 valve cover hardware help

Steinjager TJ tube doorsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-04-2004, 02:36 PM   #1
Baloo
Go Tigers!

1982 CJ7 

258 valve cover hardware help

I've got a '82 258 with the plastic valve cover. I am going to put a new plastic valve cover on it next weekend. My question is, were do you get the washer/spacer thingies that go on the studs? I am missing one and I do not want to use a stack of regular washers when I put the new cover on. Are they a generic item that can be found a local parts store, or are the found specifically on 258's? Where do I get one?

Thx.

Elliott

Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Baloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2004, 09:53 AM   #2
Silver yj

If you are talking about the torque spacers then you should beable to find them at the local parts store.I would take one with you to compare.
Silver yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.