2012- 5 speed auto or 6 speed manual - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 2012- 5 speed auto or 6 speed manual

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
lordmaniac
2012 JK Wrangler 

2012- 5 speed auto or 6 speed manual

hey guys new to the forum hoping to be a long term member . JUST got approved for a 2012 JEEP ... lol tickled .... but my ? is ive heard great things about the new 5 speed auto trans .. but was wondering what you guys thought ? i know the few older jeeps i drove the auto was lacking. engine noise was crazy . i wonder if the 6 speed manual is more snappy then the auto ? or whats best for off road ?...thanks in advance guys ...Lord Maniac

lordmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.