2007 jeep wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 2007 jeep wrangler

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
awb

I have a 2077 jeep wrangler and I love it but I keep having problems and I know nothing about cars. About a year ago my jeep was making a ticking sound and I took it in to be repaired for "sticky lifters" and left the dealership with a rebuilt engine. Apparently the oil pump went out. Cost me a whole lot more than I thought! I thought I would be safe for a while but now I am hearing a deep gurgling/ bubbling sound when at idle and it seems like my engine sounds louder when I'm driving. Any ideas what I'm in for this time? Also, it has started shaking really bad when I hit a bump. Pretty scary!

awb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
offroadfreak69

It's cause you got a jk jeep, should have got the tj or older with a real 6 cylinder
offroadfreak69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.