2.8 intake? i doubt it... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 2.8 intake? i doubt it...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-12-2002, 07:20 AM   #1
jeepcherokeev6

2.8 intake? i doubt it...

i was wondering if anyone knows of an intake system for the 2.8l carbed engine. i dont see any easy way to do this, due to the multitude of hoses and wires attatched to the air cleaner. i have thought of fabricating my own, but before i draw up some ideas, i would like to get your input!

thanx in advance.

'86 XJ, 2.8 V6 5 spd, 3" lift

"It may be a piece of sh**, but its MY piece of sh**!" -Me
jeepcherokeev6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #2
jeepcherokeev6

just posting to get this message back up...maybe someone will help me out!

i have thought about this:

how about getting another air cleaner, a stock one, that i can cut up, and make it an open-style air cleaner? just a thought...

'86 XJ, 2.8 V6 5 spd, 3" lift

"It may be a piece of sh**, but its MY piece of sh**!" -Me
jeepcherokeev6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.