2.5L Exhaust System - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 2.5L Exhaust System

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 01-26-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
Jerry All-Bran

2.5L Exhaust System

I'm waiting for newbie blows and smacks to the head from all sides on this thread (if it evolves to be recognized as a thread )

Say I buy a Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust and get it installed on my 2.5L, obviously it won't sound like a 4.0, but how much less deep sound will the exhaust produce with a 2.5L?

The reason for this is b/c right now my jeep sounds like a rice burner, and i have a ricist and burning hate for that sound...lived in BC for a year and that's like a generic custom edition to every single freakin car.

I suppose i'm doing the same, wannabe fix, but hey, it's why i have you guys to tell if it's a really really really bad idea

Jerry All-Bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 11:20 PM   #2
Greencar

I just put a 40 series super flow and a 2.5 in tail pipe on my Jeep and I love it. It doesn't sound like an import. real nice and mellow on the low-end and it can be quite loud when you gun it. Hope this helps

-Dan
Unread 01-27-2005, 06:35 AM   #3
Jerry All-Bran

That's all i needed to know... just want to get rid of the rice burner sound on my jeep. Thanks a lot!

Marco
Jerry All-Bran is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.