09 JK jerking when in overdrive - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 09 JK jerking when in overdrive

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 10-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
yanksno1

09 JK jerking when in overdrive

Ok..Im getting a little annoyed now. I have an 09 jk. When driving it has some minor jerking at certain points over 45mph. Its not sever ..just almost like its a short spudder or hitting a small bump. I turn the OD off and it runs great. I changed out the TPS as I thought that might be the issue. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed. I drive a ton and always at highways speeds. It seems to be wthe wrst at 55 65 and 70. Its seems to not do it over 75 and again only when OD is on. Ive been driving with the OD off and Ive noticed my mileage getting a little worse

yanksno1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.