06 Grand Cherokee WK Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > 06 Grand Cherokee WK Questions

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 05-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
pwrbyhemi

06 Grand Cherokee WK Questions

I just started selling firewood and have a 5.7L Hemi with the 45RFE transmission. I am trying to get a little more out of my engine and transmission heres what i was thinking any ideas will be greatly appreciated....
I got the AirLift 1000 bags for sag in the rear suspension, but can i Also put on a 3.5 inch lift kit??
I have a transmission line pressure booster, cold air intake....
I saw on ebay there is a company that makes a turbo for $900 hard to believe and is it any good?
Should i got with a TransGo shift kit? Super Chips Programmer?
Any ideas are welcome, Thanks!

pwrbyhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
LJameson
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Your best option would be to regear to a lower ratio. The 545RFE has 2 overdrives, so you can throw 4.10s back there and not be screaming on the highway. If you plan on bigger tires and towing, go with 4.56s

-Chris LeDoux

I never could figure what the sky was thinking, but the soil, she don't keep too many secrets.
LJameson is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.